Sunday 10 March 2013

10th March 2013: Happy Mothers Day!

You were probably expecting a Mothers Day themed photo weren't you? Well... Plans were changed, and it turned into quite a lazy day... I got up at around 10, and I was the first one dressed... (not up, but dressed) and then went to cricket training where we didn't have a coach for half of it. Then I came home, fell asleep on my bed with my sister. Then I woke up and ate pizza, (we were going to cook for Mum, but seeing as it was a lazy day, they decided to get pizza whilst we were asleep) so yeah, we ate that, and then I did some work, played guitar, sorted my calendar out and that brings me to now, waiting for Bryce to upload her Rihanna cover, so here's the link to her YouTube for when she has... She's a fellow pop tart lover... http://www.youtube.com/user/brycyspicy/videos

Happy Mothers Day!

evan.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment