Sunday 28 July 2013

28th July 2013: more flat-pack furniture...

An alright week, I guess :P

Monday, the royal baby was born... I went out on the back of my step-dads bike in the evening which was cool, we went to the sea, which was nice and chilled, we went into the sea, which for me was a change - I hate the little fish and seaweed floating around my feet, still I ended up with massive fish floating round them instead, which was a freaky experience...

Tuesday, helped sort out the house a bit (clearing out the spare bedroom). I also had a rather irritating moment when (yet again) my SD card messed up and I lost over a hundred photos... Meaning I lost photos of sunsets, the sea, and some other photos (luckily nothing TOO rare - but even so!)

Wednesday was my birthday!! I woke up really early, and when I say early, I mean I was laying in bed with my curtain open, watching the sun rise... I went and took my sister to school, then came home feeling extremely tired and then started feeling pretty nervous - and therefore ill - before having a driving lesson... Still, I went for my driving lesson, I can't steer very well at the mo, I stalled once, and a mounted a pavement... but apart from that it went well!? Then went out for dinner, and then went to see Monsters University - which is a pretty epic film tbh... oh and the royal baby boy was names... George Alexander Louis...

Thursday, sorted out a lot of emails, blogs and lots of other stuff :)

Friday I got up really late... Then played a bit of band hero with my sister, then headed to my Dad's for the weekend, had fish and chips for dinner, and opened my presents from my Dad... Then we watched the classic Danny the Champion of the World (one of the best books ever, and a loveable film too!!

Yesterday, I mainly spent the day helping to build wardrobes (unfortunately not to go to Narnia...) Had some tasty scones... Then went out for an Indian which was very tasty... My Dad decided it would be a great idea to pop those warm lemon wipe things they give you, so naturally everyone looked round... Nice one Dad :P We then spent the evening after that being nostalgic and going through songs and toys and trends from the 90s...

Today again I spent it helping to build things... If anyone needs any flat pack furniture put up, you know who to come to :P

Also this week, I have to just give a massive shoutout to Lauren Aquilina... she made it to #43 in the official chart earlier in the week, and charted tonight at #66... Proud is an understatement!! For someone who is still unsigned and has only just finished college, she's starting off pretty well, and I'm sure big things are coming for her!!

Music of the Week

Piece By Piece - Orla Gartland: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HPMgDzRD7E

(just for the nostalgia... this was number one when I was born...)
Wannabe - Spice Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ

(insanely beautiful song!!)
The Hands of Change ft. Lewis Mokler - Holly Drummond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YDSjoiFCCw

Photos...
22nd July 2013: a royal baby, a bike ride and the sea.
23rd July 2013: another productive day, followed by losing 100 photos...
25th July 2013: big things and opportunities...
26th July 2013: getting up late and playing band hero.
27th July 2013: being British and building wardrobes.
28th July 2013: more flat-pack furniture...
Thanks for reading!
-evan. :)

LINKS!

FB: https://www.facebook.com/onedayatatimeevan

Music In Time Blog... http://musicintimeblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment