Sunday 12 May 2013

12th May 2013: fortune cookies.


Monday 6th May: so very nearly finished all coursework for a year...

Tuesday 7th May: just a bit of a long day...

Wednesday 8th May: a bit of rain.
 
Thursday 9th May: my day's been a bit like the weather, a bit all over the place...

Friday 10th May: moderation, leavers and sleep.

Saturday 11th May: english rain.

Sunday 12th May: fortune cookies.
This week was a bit all over the place… Monday was alright, came home from being away for the weekend. Tuesday, didn’t really do much, had four English lessons, psychology, cricket training for the year 8 boys and then went to the doctors to try sort out my ears, knee and asthma, didn’t really get very far with any of it, which was irritating. I didn’t really do much Wednesday either, but I finally completely finished my English language coursework, so handed that in J  and spent most of my evening in bed feeling sorry for myself.
Thursday was an annoying day; I was supposed to do my cricket practical for PE AS Level, which got moved because of the rain. Friday, I woke up in the worst mood ever; I then had to make my way to AS Level moderation… for football. Now, bit of background information, I haven’t played a competitive football match for about 3 years. I was the only girl, and there were about 6 other boys? I got through it, had an asthma attack, was patronised by one of my teachers and then went back to sixth-form for the rest of the day, which was great fun! I got home, fell asleep, got changed then ate dinner, had another half hour sleep and then went to club to help out, came home went straight to sleep.
Yesterday, I tidied my room, did some Psychology work, got Gabrielle Aplin’s new CD ‘English Rain’ and listened to that a lot, and then went to see Star Trek (which is absolutely amazing!!!) Today, I finished tidying my room, then did some PE revision and went out for a Chinese buffet with some friends for one of their birthdays J
Music of the week:
Radioactive (cover) - Gabrielle Aplin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZib7mHmGB8
Pathways – Billy Lockett: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSLDPUR8D5w
Laura Palmer (cover) – Lauren Aquilina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCHovkqIe3o
Quote of the week:  ‘an obstacle is often a stepping stone.’ (oh, I do love a fortune cookie every now and then) J
Things of the week: Gabrielle Aplin’s ‘English Rain’, an absolutely stunning album, with insane vocals and a variety of style, upbeat summer tunes and slower chilled sunset songs.

The Star Trek film ‘Into Darkness’ is amazing too, a clash of fandoms, with Sherlock himself, Benedict Cumberbatch as the bad guy, Mickey from Doctor Who, Simon Pegg and a return from Leonard Nimroy, definitely a must see with a bit of everything, and a rather good looking James T. Kirk…
Also guys, my friend Julie ‘Peapod’ is gonna be making some more videos on her YouTube channel, she’s uploaded two this week… go subscribe and check out her videos so far, music and videos to check out too… Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/user/julietteantionette?feature=watch
The next week brings study leave, lots of revision and my first exam, and I’m really not looking forward to it…
evan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment