Sunday 5 May 2013

5th May 2013: 'life is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it'.


Monday 29th April: mocks, more coursework and music.
Tuesday 30th April:  'we can't build our walls, unless you knock down yours'
Wednesday 1st May:  may can only mean one thing... exams.
Thursday 2nd May: a grades, birthdays, coursework and deadlines.
Friday 3rd May: silence in the library.
Saturday 4th May: may the fourth be with you...

Sunday 5th May: 'life is a rollercoaster, just gotta ride it'.
This week really has been a bit all over the place. Monday, I spent 3 hours altogether doing mocks, then went home and did coursework... Tuesday, I had pretty full day at sixth form, went home had a sleep, then went out to a Frank Hamilton gig. Wednesday, sorted the Year 8 boys cricket team out, then went out for a meal. Thursday, it was my Granddad (Papa's) birthday, I found out that as it stands one of my English Lit courseworks is at an A grade... which will make up for the rest of the course... In the evening we went to my grandparents house for a curry evening. Friday, I spent 5 hours in a library, nearly 3 hours at the youth club, and 3 and a half hours babysitting... Saturday, I helped with clearing out a loft, and eating out again. Today, packing some stuff up in that loft and having a bit of a challenging evening, which I decided to end with a walk to the beach to watch the sunset, which was much needed.

This week has also seen us get out flight details for Kenya,, which is a scary thought... 13 hours there... 9 hours back... I've never been on a plane before, so this could prove to be interesting...
I haven't watched Doctor Who yet, so can't comment on that. So yeah...

Quote of the Week: a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a small step.

Music of the Week:
Get Lucky (Daft Punk cover) - Daughter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Cp55MvX54

One Last Time (Week 39) - Frank Hamilton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPIY-I2lo6I

Climb On Board - Labrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbRbUcM3ZCY

EXTRA PHOTOS:

sunset at the beach tonight...


:)
sorry for the cheesy blog name today, but it really is true, ronan keating i believe?

have a good week :)
evan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment