Sunday 19 May 2013

19th May 2013: busy printing and revising.

Monday 13th May: rainbows, hospitals and a late night.

Tuesday 14th May: ice packs, sleep and revision.

Wednesday 15th May: *insert inspirational quote here*

Thursday 16th May: revision and sleep.

Friday 17th May: one down, four to go...

Saturday 18th May: mind blown.

Sunday 19th May: busy printing and revising.
Well, if I said this week was uneventful, I'd be lying...

Monday was my first day on study leave, went in to sixth form to do cricket practical for A Level PE, my day then ended with me at A'n'E having x-rays on my knee, bit of physio style moving the knee about and me in quite a bit of pain... Tuesday, I slept, revised and went in for a PE theory revision session, slept some more and did some more revision... Wednesday, Psychology lesson (seeing as we still haven't finished part of the course) the sessions got screwed up by a certain person with authority demanding our teacher turned it into a revision session for the other class too... Thursday, PE revision session and psychology... Friday, my first AS exam, English Literature, I'm pretty sure I answered one of the questions completely wrong, oh well it could hae gone worse, I could have answered both the questions completely wrong, or not answered at all... Friday also saw the 1 week countdown to the Weekend Away with the youth club I'm a leader at, looking forward to it :)
Saturday saw me go for a walk along the river, sort of wishing I hadn't after, then  having a revision session with some friends, involving cake and cookies, having dinner out, then coming home for the Doctor Who Series Finale.... *spoilers* I think the fact it ended with the guy who sold Harry Potter his wand/the guy who does the voice for the dragon in Merlin being introduced as 'The Doctor', and River already being dead and Clara choosing the TARDIS, I can't even, basically Moffat, you little... dalek.
Today, I've been printing off the info for next weekend, sorting my stuff out for it, making sure I actually know what we're looking at whilst we're there, revising, helping my sister with her homework, eating and finding old music videos and tv programmes from when I was younger, being the classic 90s kid that I am!!

Music of the Week:

Get Lucky - Tom Crouch (cover): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnMZohkfRgY
sorry, yet another cover of this song, but I'm loving it!! Tom's a great singer/songwriter and some people may know him from being the ginger that toured with Gabrielle Aplin.

Popular Song - Mika ft. Ariana Grande: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw
yes, the catchy part of the song is from Wicked, I think it's summery tune, came across it today, and cos I used to like Mika's stuff and have always liked Ariana's stuff thought I'd give it a listen, and I've had it stuck in my head all day...

Comin' Atcha! - Cleopatra: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-Ff4piZIg
an old classic, thanks to The Voice last week, I was reminded of this song, which was literally one of my favourite songs when I was younger, used to know the dance routine and everything... (should I really have told you that?)

Quote of the Week: 'everything starts with a wish, but everything can be real' basically, this is from Jessie J's website, snippet of her new song is up on her website too :)

speak next week after my 3 exams and the weekend away, and whatever else will happen :)

evan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment