Wednesday 11 September 2013

1st September 2013: 'when it rains it pours.'

So, I'm behind on uplaoding blogs, and I don't seem to be catching up! This blog entry will probably be a little thin, and will probably seem like ages ago! So... Let's do some time travel!

Monday, didn't really do much, apart from lots of chilling! I played some swingball, did some colouring in (which I hadn't done for quite a while!) We then sat down after having dinner to watch Doctor Who at the Proms. (A little insight here - I enjoy listening to the siyndtracks on a regular basis, I find it a better twist on Mozart for revision too, and just generally when doing anything creative/calm).

Tuesday, we went to West Wittering, I buried Maria in the sand, had a paddle and got splashed by a kid about 3/4 (which was fine), but he then decided to pick up the sand in the sea (the stuff that goes like mud) and threw it at my sister - which I obviously wasn't too happy about! It's even better when the Mum encouraged him!! I went and had a rant with Mum and then soon fell asleep. I then got too hot, the beach got too busy and I quickly got irritated! When we got back I played (you've guessed it) Swingball!

Wednesday, went to Bognor Regis - shopping and got all my 'back to school' stuff and some books. We got back and I chilled to Lweis Watson whilst doing some blog work (also started planning next years project possibilities).

Thursday, we (I) packed up, Mum sorted food out and other packing stuff. We then headed home and went out for dinner, I had a lasagna which was pretty tasty.

Friday, things went into a bit of a whirlwind, I started getting by stuff ready for going back to sixth form, and had BBQ food for dinner.

Saturday, we went up to London for the day to watch West Ham vs Stoke. Before the game we went into a Doctor Who shop, I was speechless for many moments. They had a TARDIS genuinely used in one of the old doctor's episodes and literally loads of other cool stuff. I picked up a pencilcase, a badge and a poster with loads of quotes on it, because we all know how much I love doctor who and quotes :P As a bit of background info, my step-dad and sister support West Ham (I used to - but decided I wasnted my own team to follow, so chose Stoke!) So, I was very happy when I got to watch one of my all time favourite footballers - Jermaine Pennant - score for Stoke to grab a win!

Sunday, I sorted out my bookshelves and I've left it incredibly geeky! With Doctor Who, Hunger Games and Harry Potter being the main contents of them.

Again, I apologise for this being up late, I'm hoping things are going to slowly get back to normal, as this blog is named 'when it rains it pours' that was my July and August summed up rather perfectly.

Music of the Week!

This first song is a cover that two of my friends did for my other blog in a session, I've had it on repeat and the amount of feedback it got tells me it was enjoyed by all, so check it out! :)
Secrets (cover) - Haytham and Lailana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1e9XbU-62Q

This second song comes from America, written by Bryce herself, she performed it live when she supported Lauren over in America, she's a lovely person and she has a stunning voice, go show her some love!
Sunshine - Bryce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWZJH65Va8

This last song, might be considered weird, I think you've just got to listen to it for the sound of it, I came across him a while ago, and then refound him recently when this video was released, enjoy!
Pipes - Tom Milsom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0_I8u36TgM

Photos...
26th August 2013: swingball, colouring in and doctor who music.
27th August 2013: beach, more swingball and a week til school!
28th August 2013: shopping, swingball and blog stuff.
29th August 2013: packing, home and in depth conversations…
30th August 2013: a grey day, BBQ and cleaning/tidying.
31st August 2013: whovian moment and a football match.
1st September 2013: 'when it rains it pours.'
Thanks for Reading!
Have a good week!

Find me and my photos here: https://www.facebook.com/onedayatatimeevan

Find my other blog and updates here: http://www.facebook.com/MusicInTimeBlog
http://musicintimeblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment