Sunday 13 October 2013

13th October 2013: technology failures, rain and a headache.

Pretty random week to be honest. I've been really, whilst having some chill time and getting on with random things to do with just under two weeks away... (You'll find out more about that later!)

Monday was a long day... I tend to struggle the day after a gig anyway and I got to bed fairly late after 7 hours of being pretty uncomfortable with my surroundings (no idea what I'm gonna be like in Kenya!) Still, I didn't have to be in for a lesson until 11, so I had time to get ready and everything! English Lit wasn't too bad a lesson (for once!) and managed to get on with the work etc. I then had a free, which I used to chill. Then I had English Language, which again wasn't too bad! Went home and attempted to do some homework (obviously didn't try hard enough...)

I had a really long day Tuesday, not much sleep and a full day (meaning I had 4 lessons and I worked through my free and lunch). Double Media was alright and so was double English. Apart from work adn rest - I don't think I did much else.

Wednesday was an alright day. I went in first thing for English (feeling increidbly full of a cold), it was a pretty good lesson. After that I went home, sorted out some emails and blog stuff out. 12.30 came and I went for a driving lesson, it wasn't one of my best and I nearly got out the car and refused to get abck in (but luckily that didn't happen) I stayed in the car and stayed just about calm enough adn the 20 minute drive home was a lot better. Didn't do much in teh afternoon apart from more emails and blog stuff. Club went ok as well.

Another long day on Thursday. It started with my penultimate jab for my trip, then in to school (late) for a rubbish hour of English Lit, after that 4 better hours of English Language. Then home for a really nice dinner - cottage pie, brocoli and cabbage - thanks Mum! Then off to a family friends house for two hours for them to help replace my LCD screen on my camera - which now works and can be taken to Africaa - thank you very much!

Friday was a bit of a crazy day! I ended up recieving a total of 14 important emails, 3 of which I got whilst I was sat in my sister's school harvest service...
I had a pretty busy morning planning what I will be doing blog-wise for the next 3 weeks. Then I went in to school for media which was a good lesson apart from the public motivational speech my teacher gave me *still not over it*. After that I had a free, so sorted out more emails and a group of us decided it was too cold so we had some 'quiet time'. Lunch involved me doing football training in the rain :/ Then tutor fighting my corner about a possible non-uni future. Mum picked me up and we went to my sisters harvest festival. Went home, did even more email stuff, had macaroni cheese for dinner, did club, came home, sorted my sister's b'day present and sorted some other stuff out.

Yesterday was an interesting day. We lacked electricity for most of the day! Still, I got up fairly early adn went to watch my sister and her friends do some horse riding. Headed home, played dinosaurs and twister with the not-so-little sister, and made Gran, her and me lunch. After that we went to get Misty sorted with a bike fitting didn't really know there was an official thing!) We then headed to watch a ice0hockey, which our home team won! Whilst, Misty and her friends were cheering them along (maybe a little too enthusiastically at times - to the woman next to us' disgust :P)

Today has been alright, got a fair bit done. Was in a horrible mood this morning, when trying to sort out video files etc. and the rain meant my mobile connection was pretty poor. Still, I manage to sort both out eventually, went shopping for a few bits for my trip. Came home and started sorting this blog out... Haven't done much else!

Music of the Week

First, is an 'old song' for those of you who put best before dates on songs... But it's now under two months til the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special... I'm getting a bit impatient (but excited) about seeing it and thought this song was pretty good to put in here, plus the music video is pretty good too!


Next is a song from someone I've seen live twice in the past month, and both times she's been great! She now finished school and is releasing her first EP very soon! (expected to be released on 11th November...) I like this song and the music video as well, it's got a little link to Alice in Woderland too (which just makes it that little bit better :P) 


The last song I really struggled to find one to use - I haven't really listened to much music that I haven't already used on this blog, so I chose a random one, it's pretty chilled, and it's a piano cover of a song I like. It's different, but it's pretty good. 


Photos...

7th October 2013: feeling tired and a couple of lessons.
8th October 2013: full day.
9th October 2013: work, driving, yawning and club.
10th October 2013: penultimate jab and the two week countdown.
11th October 2013: an interesting day.

12th October 2013: lack of electricity, flat phone and an enthusiastic ice hockey game.
 


13th October 2013: technology failures, rain and a headache.

New exciting things coming in the next week and a half...

Thanks for Reading!
Have a good week!

Find me and my photos here: https://www.facebook.com/onedayatatimeevan

Find my other blog and updates here: http://musicintimeblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/MusicInTimeBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment