Sunday 4 January 2015

an end and a beginning.

In the past week I have taken my camera out on a couple of adventures, they were only small, but it gave me an opportunity to take some photos and rekindle my love of capturing moments. 

I was really happy with how a couple of them turned out and thought I could share them with you in a blog - re-learning that blogs can be chilled, short and not have much depth to them - so without further a do... 

First of all are a few photos from a New Year's Eve trip down to Brighton, it would have been rude not to have gone to the pier and taken it all in. 




Then on Friday, (2nd January), my Gran and I went for a little drive to watch the sunset, which turned out to be pretty colourful... 




How did you finish 2014 and how did you start 2015? 

- evan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment