Sunday 25 January 2015

gone backwards.

I just started typing out a blog titled 'lack of motivation', which I'm going to save for another day, quite ironic really. Today's blog is destined to be a little less meaningful/in-depth/exciting than others previous. 

My bed with added music has been my solace today and now I'm catching up on a month's worth of blog reading and attempting to chill, after getting annoyed about not doing anything today, so I thought I'd go old school with this blog, tell you what I've done, share a couple of photos and a song. 

So, to be honest, apart from sixth form, I didn't do a lot in the week, apart from going out for dinner on Thursday and watching the stars with a friend for half hour. Yesterday, picked up a bit and I ventured outside the house, picked up Enter Shikari and Fall Out Boy's new albums. Then headed to the cinema to watch 'Into The Woods', great acting from the brilliantly cast actors, just a shame the storyline was a tad boring and the music was a bit repetitive, still worth seeing though. In the evening, I headed out to celebrate my Dad's birthday, came home and watched Celeb Big Brother, because I like wasting my time watching celebrities being pathetic and arguing with each other :)

Here's a couple of photos to share with you... 

a solo adventure to a view. 
the frost on my car looked pretty cool.
a photo i took yesterday, which came out alright.
aaaaaand a cover that I'm really enjoying right now...


what have you done in the past week? seen any films or taken any photos you're pleased with?
- evan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment